LEGAL DIRECTOR, MANCHESTER
Before joining FS Legal as a Legal Director in December 2018, Christine spent three years in the role of General Counsel at national logistics and warehousing business, Arrow XL. Prior to that, Christine was a Legal Director in the commercial litigation team at Hill Dickinson.
Christine has many years’ experience of running complex commercial disputes from inception through to trial representing both claimants and defendants.
She has acted for clients in various industry sectors including logistics and warehousing, construction, engineering, manufacturing and healthcare/pharmaceuticals.
In addition to conventional court proceedings, she has extensive experience of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) including mediations, international arbitrations and adjudication.
Christine has represented clients in construction and engineering disputes covering a wide range of subject matters including defective industrial plant and machinery, multi-million pound engineering projects for a tidal barrier and an offshore oil rig and various disputes relating to commercial and residential sites including warehouses, leisure sites and apartment blocks.
Christine also specialises in corporate and insolvency disputes including:
- shareholder disputes affecting companies in various sectors from football clubs to financial services
- director disqualification and breach of fiduciary duty proceedings
- proceedings arising from corporate insolvency e.g. claims against office holders, preference claims, retention of title etc
- breach of warranty proceedings on the sale / purchase of businesses
She is also a certified practitioner in data protection and advises on all aspects of GDPR compliance.
- FS Legal: December 2018 – date
- Arrow XL (General Counsel): 2015 – 2018
- Hill Dickinson: 2007 – 2015
- Jeffrey Green Russell: 2001 – 2007