Lucy has experience in advising across a range of commercial disputes for both UK and international clients with a UK presence. She has acted for public and private companies and high net worth individuals who operate in a variety of sectors ranging from finance, technology, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, and energy.
Lucy has experience in the following:• Contractual disputes
• Shareholder and partnership disputes
• Director fiduciary duties claims
• Professional negligence claims
• Intellectual property infringement disputes
• Invoice and asset finance litigation
• Insolvency and bankruptcy claims
• Seeking injunctive relief
Fine v Greystone Financial Services Limited Representing the Claimant in a £4M+ claim arising from various tax-based products.
• FS Legal: Solicitor, 2020 to date
• Knights plc (formerly Turner Parkinson LLP): Paralegal, Trainee Solicitor, Solicitor, 2017- 2020
• Fieldfisher- Paralegal, 2014-2017