Financial loss from Defined Benefit Pension Transfer
Individuals may have suffered financial losses from a defined benefit pension transfer report on their pension fund transfer into a SIPP or QROPS.
If you are similarly affected, then we would like to hear from you as we may be able to assist you in bringing a No Win No Fee claim to recover your losses. If this is the case, then please make a no obligation free enquiry on the form on this page for further advice.
We especially invite contact from anyone who has also been invested in High risk or illiquid Non-Standard investments or has been advised by Unregulated Advisers.
The Defined Benefit Transfer Advice you have received may not have been considered properly and in line with FCA requirements, as follows:
- Whether the transfer advice you received was PROPERLY AUTHORISED as considered by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority);
- Whether the individual adviser providing the transfer advice has the APPROPRIATE PERMISSIONS to advise on such a transfer;
- Whether the adviser considered the INVESTMENT ASSETS in which you would invest into with the receiving scheme;
- Whether the advice provided to you detailed the full implications of the proposed transfer BEFORE YOUR DECISION;
- Whether the transfer analysis COMPARED the likely benefits in the defined benefit scheme against those benefits being advised in the receiving pension after the transfer.
The FCA have stated that:
“Unless the advice has taken into account the likely expected returns of the assets, as well as the associated risks and all costs and charges that will be borne by the client, it is unlikely that the advice will meet our expectations.”
If you have lost money on a SIPP or QROPS Defined Benefit transfer report or have been invested in High risk or illiquid Non-Standard investments or has been advised by Unregulated Advisers then we may be able to help you with a no win, no fee claim to recover your losses. If this is the case then please make a no obligation free enquiry on the form on this page for further advice.