As most employers appreciate, the pace of change in this area makes it imperative that expert advice is taken at the outset of the employment relationship and in the unfortunate event of a claim being made against you. In the regulated sectors, it is even more important that expert advice, which takes account of the regulatory overlay is sought.
We have specialist employment lawyers who understand the regulated sectors as well as the dynamic employment law background that applies to all employment matters. We cover both contentious and non-contentious employment matters. These include:
- Drafting employment contracts
- Preparing policies and handbooks
- Advice on and representation at employment tribunals
- Settlement agreements and termination of employment
- Advice on restrictive covenants and business protection
Like all our advice, in the employment area, we seek pragmatic and workable solutions that fit your needs and requirements.